UST Installation & Removal
Your Underground Storage Tank Experts
K&G has a long history of successful PST facility installation. As population increases there is a need for fuel retail infrastructure. K&G has participated in the increased infrastructure of the logistics industry working with Loves and Pilot Travel Centers installing over 145,000 gallon capacity per location. K&G’s TCEQ Class A Licensed On Site Managers have installed sites for Buc-ee’s, QuikTrip, and 7-Eleven.
- Construction Permits & TCEQ Compliance
- Demolition & Site Preparation
- Shoring, Water Mitigation, & Excavation
- Fuel System Installation & Removal
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tank Installation & Removal
- Installation of Blend Systems, Fuel Components Including Spill Protection, & Leak Detection
- Driveway, Curbs, Canopy, & Lighting
- Monitoring System Installation
- Secondary Containment
- Overspill/Overfill Installation
Installation of emergency power fueling systems for hospitals, data storage facilities, and more.
Fleet Fueling Facilities for municipalities, school districts, airports, refineries, and other government agencies.
Regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) cause the need for upgraded fuels in the industry. K&G has participated in programs to bring BioDiesel and Diesel Exhaust Fuel (DEF) to the dispenser. K&G stands ready to continue assisting customers as research and development offers opportunities for new ways to dispense gasoline, diesel, and/or alternative fuels.
For All Your Fuel System Needs
- Petroleum Fuel Systems – Underground & Aboveground Tanks, Piping, and Components Including Shear Valve, Manholes, Manhole Covers, Filters, Hoses, Nozzles, and More.
- Canopy Footings & Lightings
- Driveway, Handicap Ramps, & Curbing
- Island Forms & Bollards
- Sump Repair & Replacement
- Soil & Water Mitigation
- Bio Blend, SPATCO, Murray, JUNGE Systems, & Ethanol
- Diesel Emission Fluid Systems
- Fuel Cleaning
- UST Repairs